Our practice is broad with primary focuses on:
- Business transactions: We assist our business clients with contract drafting and negotiation on a variety of business matters.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We have extensive experience litigating commercial disputes in courts throughout Northern California.
- Real estate law: We represent parties on either side of real estate disputes involving all types of commercial property.
- Commercial collections: We work with clients to draft documentation that optimizes their rights to collect money owed, and we pursue collection of debts, accounts and/or judgments as aggressively as is appropriate for the particular client.
- Arbitration and mediation: Through our alternative dispute resolution practice, we assist our clients with resolving disputes in a timely and cost-effective manner. We also have many years of experience providing neutral mediator and arbitrator services.
- Entity Formation and Commercial Leasing: For those interested in entity formation matters, agreements among owners, and food service matters and commercial leasing matters previously undertaken by RANDALL E. KAY P.C.