Our practice is broad with primary focuses on:
- Business transactions/business law: We represent clients in various phases of their business operations, from drafting and negotiating agreements among partners and third parties to handling disputes that arise in the course of their activities.
- Corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs) and business formation: We represent clients in the selection and formation of various types of business entities, management and operation matters, and the transfer of interests among owners.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We have extensive experience litigating commercial disputes in courts throughout Northern California.
- Restaurant, hospitality and food service law: We represent restaurant, retail and wholesale businesses through the various phases of their business operations, from formation and financing to a variety of operating issues and, if appropriate, eventual disposition and dissolution.
- Real estate law: We represent parties on either side of real estate transactions or disputes involving all types of commercial property.
- Commercial collections: We work with clients to draft documentation that optimizes their rights to collect money owed, and we pursue collection of debts, accounts and/or judgments as aggressively as is appropriate for the particular client.
- Arbitration and mediation: Through our alternative dispute resolution practice, we assist our clients with resolving disputes in a timely and cost-effective manner. We also have many years of experience providing neutral mediator and arbitrator services.